Sunday, October 17, 2010

The First Ficus Sleepover


Yes, you heard it here first, bloggers. The Ficusssssss' had their first sleepover. The event happened at junior retreat. Mr. Ficus slept like an adorable little baby. As for myelf, I slept like a broken record...not at all. I snuck a snooze or two in, but i was mostly in pain over my head and future children.


The retreat itself was very nice. The fighters didn't fight, the lovers loved, and the Ficus' ate food. I made friendships with wonderful young women in our class and I am thrilled to continue our relationship into the next two years.


I'm rather positive about the future in general. I needed a break from school.

-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus