The other day, I happened to be walking down the hallway. I heard an angelic voice coming from my right. She exclaimed " All I want to do is help people but no! I can't do that because I have a Dentist appointment!" It made me giggle with joy. It was as if I had just consumed a radioactive hampster. That's how happy it made me. I felt a warm, fuzzy feeling that I haven't felt before.
Is this what it's like to feel...Compassionate?
- ► 2011 (35)
- Who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to have ...
- Ball and Biscuit
- I hate everyone
- There's rain on my bangs...
- The First Ficus Sleepover
- Hey bloggees. Tomorrow we take the PSAT, get our...
- Happy birthday, self!
- Crazy...crazy for feeling so lonely.
- "All I want to do is help people BUT NO!"
- ▼ October (11)