Wednesday, October 6, 2010
Crazy...crazy for feeling so lonely.
So, we lost the pep rally. None of us were very peppy. Little One made a good observation..."Once you get to junior year, you're so exhausted that you don't give a fuck about pep rallies."
I've been exhausted and depressed for a week or so. It's terribly inconvinent. There isn't a specific reason for it; I just am.
Kay Starr is lovely, isn't she? I have a mild crush on her. I wrote her a fan letter. I hope she gets it before she dies.
Junior retreat is next week. Maybe we'll be peppy then.
- ► 2011 (35)
- Who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to have ...
- Ball and Biscuit
- I hate everyone
- There's rain on my bangs...
- The First Ficus Sleepover
- Hey bloggees. Tomorrow we take the PSAT, get our...
- Happy birthday, self!
- Crazy...crazy for feeling so lonely.
- "All I want to do is help people BUT NO!"
- ▼ October (11)