Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Crazy...crazy for feeling so lonely.


Hey Jags-

So, we lost the pep rally. None of us were very peppy. Little One made a good observation..."Once you get to junior year, you're so exhausted that you don't give a fuck about pep rallies."
True dat.

I've been exhausted and depressed for a week or so. It's terribly inconvinent. There isn't a specific reason for it; I just am.

Kay Starr is lovely, isn't she? I have a mild crush on her. I wrote her a fan letter. I hope she gets it before she dies.

Junior retreat is next week. Maybe we'll be peppy then.
-Georgia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus