Friday, October 29, 2010
Ball and Biscuit
I'm sitting here with sassy ass Giselle in Independent Religion. She's being totally rude and inconsiderate. I told her I'm blogging about her, a high honor in the Ficus community.
"I don't care," she said.
How dare she.
I'm dressed as Ms. Tymon today because it's "Halloween." She's little red ridding hood. I wish she was me...We took a picture together and photos will appear shortly.
George doesn't like to dress up, so he is just wearing a flower hat.
I'm doing homework all this weekend because of the play. It better be a good show because we've put too much damn work into it for it to suck.
I'm pissed off, tired, have rashes on my arms and legs, hungry and gorgeous.
Nice to meet you.
- ► 2011 (35)
- Who the hell thought it'd be a good idea to have ...
- Ball and Biscuit
- I hate everyone
- There's rain on my bangs...
- The First Ficus Sleepover
- Hey bloggees. Tomorrow we take the PSAT, get our...
- Happy birthday, self!
- Crazy...crazy for feeling so lonely.
- "All I want to do is help people BUT NO!"
- ▼ October (11)