Friday, July 16, 2010


hey blog reading people-

i have a sinus infection. i'm attempting to complete my APUSH paper about the harlem renaissance, but my face hurts so much that i can't focus.
work is fantastic. thom oak and i hung special needs kids art in boxes by memorial park. go take a look. the tin foil giraffe is my personal favorite.
other than that, i've been rather bored and hot. i hate summer more than i hate ladybugs. (i have a terrible fear and hate of ladybugs.) i can't wait for february on one of those worthless but cold months.
i'm going to get an industrial ear piercing. wish me luck.
-georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus