Sunday, July 11, 2010

BACK BITCHES


hellllllllllllllllo blog readers with nothing better to do!
i'm so sorry that i have not blogged lately. i was in santa cruz with bonsai for a few days THEN i was in chicago for two weeks and just recently got back. here's a recap of my trip...
-went to a gay bar.
-made out with a dude in a field.
-got drunk on a boat.
-learned to salsa and cha cha.
i heard a lot of spanish and flirted with a lot of men (sorry, george.) my aunt said something really and truely touching about me.
"put a chastity belt on her."
now that's love.
i got a job with an organization called light bringer project. they put on arts events in pasadena and i get to work in the castle green. VERY pimpin'. i'm a paid intern, which sounds awfully legit.
last night, daisy woods and i went to johnny rockets. the waiter had a crush on me, so i left him a bandaid with my number on it. "use me when you're hurting."

didn't you miss me?
-georia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus