Friday, August 19, 2011



I did it. This little ficus is all aloneeee. Player's gotta play. Basically 3 years later and it got ugly. Apparently my age made the MR. uncomfortable. Because you know, my age dramatically changed when I got braces. I went from 17, to 12 in a matter of hours. What ever ladies and gents. I'm not angry, not really that upset anymore. I'm more...I think the correct term would be, "back on top". (no pun intended)



if anyone can find the man in the batman suit, (lack there of) i will give a mighty fine reward and go roller skating... naked. the search is on my friends.



stay thirsty,

George Ficus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus