Thursday, December 30, 2010

Black and yellow


Hey freaks&geeks-


I babysat the girls yesterday. Josebean stood up on the couch and yelled at the top of her three year old lungs

"EVERYONE HERE LIKES SEAWEED EXCEPT J.R. AND SHE LIKES IT A LITTLE!"

I asked Katie what the fuck was going on...

"She's making an announcement."

I fucking love kids. Speaking of children, I went to my preschool yesterday. I gave a snowglobe to one of the teachers in 1997 and it's still there. It has a picture of me in it looking wistfully into the sunset. What the fuck?

My husband is back on the facebooks, so please friend him.

-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus