Tuesday, December 7, 2010

10.5


Hello Motherfuckers-


I'm sorry again about the lateness of this blog. George and myself are utterly busy and the blog may or may not be updated more often.

The mister and I have come to a new level in our friendship. This level is 10.5, and though we cannot tell you exactly what goes into this new level, we love each other dearly and all is well between us.

Badass Ficus got in trouble yesterday about calling whomever a terrible name. She let George wear the hat. (Photo to come soon.)

I've got to walk to school now with Neighbor Ficus.

Adios-

-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus