Monday, September 27, 2010

It's frickin hot.

so today is a rather hot day.
school was boring up until I saw one of our favorite Golden girl's nailpolish. WE MATCHED. She also gave me her Dr. Pepper. Georgia is sick so please send some prayers up her alley. (no pun intended) Our improv was good, math was oddly entertaining, aiding the office was good and my fellow aide finally got a letter from her man. Props to you fellow aide.
I guess I have an anatomy test tomorrow. Shit. I have no idea how to study for that plus, I don't really want to. I will though, so far it's my lowest grade. A C IS MY LOWEST GRADE, and I think hell froze over this September.


- George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus