Saturday, February 5, 2011

Ke$ha doesn't suck


Dyke Ficus gave me a Ke$ha CD. We were listenig to it in her car. I've got to admit, she doesn't totally suck dick, but she's no Donna Summer. It's quite fem. There's something about a dude with a vag that I sort of understand, but not really.


It's a tremendously beautiful day today. Dyke and I went to get burrito(s) with the best fucking hot sauce in the world. Then we went to Forest Lawn Hollywood Hills. It was the perfect day to go to the cemetary! The sun was shining and the grass was green. I guess the dead people were fertilizing it.


Bonsai Ficus is partying in Vegas. I hope she wakes up in Vegas.
-Georgia.

P.S. Dyke and I paid for barely a gallon of gas in change. It was the ghettoest thing we've ever done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus