Friday, February 4, 2011

The 70th Post


Hello seamen-


I have not blogged in quite some time and felt it apropro to do so now. It is my role model's birthday today. She would have been 93. Her name is Ida Lupino and she was one of the first female directors in Hollywood. She's also very good looking which is the most important part.
The mister and I are doing well. I put up a photograph of a ficus on an empty bulletin board at school. It stayed up only one period. Jazz Hands Pattison wrote "thug life" on it. I'm proud. George and I also have the pleasure of having the last class of the day with Titties Ficus. She's a blast to have a class with. We watch movies and she touches herself. She fits right into the Ficus Family.
The Ficus Family? The new Manson Family?
-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus