Monday, January 10, 2011

Hello Ficus Followers!
This is Georgia's co-anchor speaking! I am new to the whole blog thing so please bare with me. I was chillin' with Georgia and reading her and George's blog when she exclaimed "Write something." I was like "ok!" So here I am writing you faithful followers a little post. School's about to start. Unfortunately. School sometimes is a little boring. Actually, it is a lot of boring. But I can deal with it because it goes by fast. George just came in the computer lab and is wearing a penguin blanket. It is really cute. Georgia and George just left and left me to finish the post. Great. I really don't know what to say except keep reading "The Ficus Daily." And tell other people about it as well! Ms. Georgia was very pleased and excited to find out that she had the grand total of 9 followers! It may not be a lot but we will take what we can get! The bell is about to ring so I better get going. Have a happy Monday and a good rest of the week.

Always,
Co anchor Alessia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus