Tuesday, January 18, 2011


Hello fellow Ficus'ss's's's's's

Georgia is currently taking her spanish final. I don't have a language final so I'm sitting in the computer lab waiting for a certain someone to text me back. This morning I was awakened by Unspecified Older Sister Ficus at 7:03. Apparently we were to leave in FIVE minutes, and NO LATER. I was slightly pissed simply because that is my general state of being. My zen, mixed with her negative energy was not helpful.

I arrived at school a short 15 minutes later. Georgia was talking to Lady Behrens and that helped restore order. On the plus side, I'm not in AP spanish. Then again, I wont get into an IV league school.

Praise Jesus

George

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus