Tuesday, August 3, 2010

coming up roses


hey motherfuckers-

my back is killing me. and i'm realzing that most of what i write about is complaints. and i don't really mind that. oh, well.
i saw mustang tobacco today after i cleaned hedleman daisy's closet. boy, was that a feat. i got a black backpack, chandler uniform and a superman pencil case out of it. watch out, junior year. i'm about to look FABULOUS.
mustang was and is good and smells like tobacco. which i enjoy.
last sunday i saw my lovely friend k-merc. i missed her. she's one of my only non-family cubans. her mom is an angel from heaven and her brother smokes pall malls, my alma mater.
oh, to be young.
-georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus