Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Pussy Wagon


Hey blogettes.
I want a pussy wagon like the one in Kill Bill. If you have a spare one, please lend me it. This beautiful automobile was also in the Lady Gaga video...that one with Beyonce.
Mary's day was rigged. The sophomores and seniors "tied", but the seniors won. BULLSHIT. Our skit was kick ASS.
George and I celebrated Ryan's birthday last saturday with a bucket of chicken, minus the chicken.
I went to Island(s) last sunday with Diva Woods. One of the waiters gave me his card. Jesus loves Georgia.
I am single, hear me roar.

Always shave your legs with conditioner.
-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus