Monday, May 10, 2010

Hurricane in my Brain

i'm so happy. Everything in life, at this second, 12:43, is good. i'll probably feel differently after pilates, but fuck it.
Yesterday was National Adoption Day, National Birth Control Day, and Mother's Day. Me and my mama watched Betty White and Jay-Z on Saturday Night Live. Those are my two favorite people. I was very happy.
Georgia and Gatsby are going to prom saturday. I don't have a dress yet... FUCK. He gets to meet my ENTIRE family. FUCK. i have butterflies inside, inside, inside.
And a special shout out to Lauren Cimino. She is a constant inspiration to for George and i. We'd just like to publicly show our appreciation for her.
Official Count Down:
751 days until san fran.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus