Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Friends?

I thought I could be friends with the past. It worked for a little while I guess. Still, it was nothing special. We talked almost everyday, the past and I. We laughed like we used to. It felt ok. Everything is all fun and games until someone starts thinking too much. I'm a genuine party pooper. The paranoia took over my brain for a good two days. It wasn't even paranoia, I don't even know how to describe it. (how can you be paranoid about something that already happened?) It was weird.

End of the story, I abandoned ship. I hope I made the "right" decision...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus