Monday, April 12, 2010

Welcome Back

Hey bitches. We took last week off.

SO...
Today during Spaglish, a massive bird flew into the window and exploded. I didn't look at it, but I heard that it was bleeding from the mouth and it's chest broke open.
MOMENT OF SILENCE.

My break was really fantastic. Me and mama Mary spent a lot of time together. I walked in a march yesterday for equal social security benefits for same-sex couples. WHAT DO WE WANT? EQUAL RIGHTS! WHEN DO WE WANT THEM? NOW!!!!!!!!!!! It went well. I got a lock and helmet for Virginia, dyed my hair black (I look like Snow White), saw Kip, hottubbbbbbed and went on the train every day.

-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus