Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Happy 4.21

Hello blogettes.
I was walking home with Andrea today, when some dude drove by us and stopped right infront of us. It ended up being my friend Nick from elementary school. We sropped off Andrea and hit up Mickey D's. Then we sat in his trunk.
I talked to this lovely freshlady today. She's smart and funny and sounds like me when she talks. I love her.
It's a wonderful day in Ficus world because Mr. George is going to be president or vice prez of gaming company with Chellee next year! I think it's lame, but I'm proud of him.
Mazel, George.
-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus