Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sweet 66


Hey brothers-


George just blogged and I thought I should too.

Everything in my neck of the woods is great. I had a really terrible case of the flu last week, and I could have blogged, but eh. I'm healthy now. Giz thinks I got her sick, which is a lie. Whatever. Believe what you wish, Giz.

Veteran Ficus is good. He turned 66 friday. I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and he said, "I'm not hanging out with you."

Thanks, dad.

Glasses is good. He went to Florida and saw Rocky Picture Horror Show. He is no longer a virgin...a Rocky virgin.

The weather is nice, senior year is rapidly approaching, and life is looking up.

-Georgia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus