Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Blogging: Library Edition


Hello homies!

I'm here in the school library BLOGGING! The librarian runs a tight ship, so I get extra brownie points for this.

George and I are sorry for the tardy blog; we've been very busy. The first week of November, I was Myrtle Mae in th school play. It went terribly well and I don't miss it a bit. I have my life back.

Work is good. I met former Doo Dah Queen Skittles and we wrote down serial numbers together. True bonding right there.

I saw Little Children yesteday. I want to read the book now.

Tomorrow is my birthday. 17 on the 18th!

Mazel!

-Georgia.


P.S. The photo is of Queen Skittles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
Georgia and George Ficus have a long history together. We would like to share our lives with the world of bloggers. ENJOY WORLD. Love, George and Georgia Ficus